|
Welcome to SHERYL'S PLACE
YOU ARSEHAWLE.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
|
|
date/time Friday, July 3, 2009,5:17 PM
I lost a friend
its like a nightmare that i can never wake up from.Yesterday would be the day that i cried buckets of tears. I havent cried so hard for so long. But seeing her just made me felt so relieved. It was really peaceful. There wasnt any unhappiness at all. She looked so really peaceful. R.I.P. Today, i've offered her my very last offerring. And when my father told me to say bye for the last time. I totally broke down so badly. It was really a terrible feeling. To see someone whom you had so much memories with, overnight, everything just changed. I just cant accept it. It all came too sudden. So i went to sch kinda late. Eveything went kinda ok. Today kinda passed really fast. And im thankful for that. Live lesson was just the lesson that i was really gonna cry. But at least i wrote out everything that i wanted to say out so badly. So we all handed up the paper that we all wrote. Mrs R says after writing, we shall go throw it away and let the past go. Shannon said she saw that i wrote alot. Hcl was cancelled. I was really happy.Lunched with blossom, jiaqi, rachel, shannon and yan yan. What they said was really encouraging. Then slowly, everyone went home except me, shannon and rachel. Mr teo saw me and came over. He: sheryl you ok?me: ya.He: you sure?me: ya.He: cos you seem overly quiet today. Did something happen yesterday night?me: oh i went there.He: yea i know. I even know u cried so so so badly.me: oh how u know?He: I know. I have my spies there. I know every move of you.me: (gave him that WTH face)He: no lar, i have to know how u were yesterday night. I have my ways.me: oh ok. He: Did beansprouts contact you these few days?me: ahuh.Yea thats all. Treasure everything you have and those around you.Labels: i miss you so much
|
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|
|
|
Tagboard
|
|
|
Profile

HELLO I LOVE YELLOW. BUT I LOVE U GUYS MORE.
|
|
| |
| |